Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Have not been just hiding in a cupboard

Here at last are some of the things I have finished (or nearly finished) while I have been absent from the blogosphere.....


Now this is what seemed at times, The Interminable Golden Wood....but LOOK last three pages to go.  The Crafty Princess has conceded defeat in this regard and is saving furiously for the prize lunch at Doyles at Circular Quay (this is in Sydney Overseas Shipping terminal overlooking the Opera House....all we have to do is make sure that no giant cruise ship is in port and our view is only of the bilge and the cargo doors!!!)

I had plans to finish it by the time I went away to Britain in early September, but I don't know whether it will happen. (Actually between you and me I KNOW it will not happen)



This was a little project that I was going to whip up for last Christmas....I think it got finished in January and is still not framed....nor I notice is it pressed....how slack!!  But it will definitely be done for next Christmas....I had this plan to do a small cross stitch for each of the seasons or festivals....Valentines Day, Easter....you get the drift.  Have bought some lovely charts, but at this stage that is where it rests....but wait and see.


And last but not least here is a picture of my beautiful old Bear.  He is at our front door and he has just finished barking at an imaginary something that has been passing on the street in the front of the house.  He is getting on, so I don't know whether he is hearing voices in his head or starting to see dead people....or is just happy because it is a lovely sunny winter's day and he is going for a walk soon....."Silly Old Bear"




Happy stitching to all!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow Mrs. D I didn't realise how much you've actually stitched on GW, it's been a while since I've seen it in its entirety. Yep I do believe I won't be able to catch up even if it's the only thing I work on....heh heh one project at a time - soooo not ME!! I like the star buttons too on Joy.
    Mwah Princess xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Your stitching is lovely and Bear is gorgeous!
    Happy stitching (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC!!! I love that you have a competition going with the Crafty Princess too! I wish I had close friends who were doing the same pattern as me. Loser buys lunch is a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete